Good commissioning and setting of systems has never been more important. Not only does it ensure comfort levels by ensuring the system is working to design, it can minimise energy consumption and wastage. It will also maximise the life span of the equipment, lowering maintenance costs in the process.
Our professional engineers use their experience to commission systems to an optimum state of operation. Our services include:
- Pre-commissioning surveys, validations (including water sampling)
- Commissioning of heating, cooling and other water systems
- Commissioning of ventilation systems
- Seasonal commissioning (for BREEAM compliance)
- Investigation into HVAC problems and follow-up recommendations
- Life safety systems such as staircase pressurisation
These skills can be applied to the following services:
- Heating and chilled water systems including close control and CRAC units
- Domestic water systems, including calorifiers and secondary return
- Condensing water systems, including cooling towers, dry coolers and ground source HP
- Supply and extract ventilation systems, FCUs, secondary air
- VAV, CAV and Moduline systems
- Heat recovery systems
We work in all environments including commercial, retail and industrial. We have also undertaken large domestic projects.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01455 332000.